14 Dec 14:00 - 16 Dec 10:00 - Lillafüred
Hunguest Hotel Palota
With the beautiful Bukk Mountains decorating the background, the charming Hungarian town of Lillafured offers plenty of opportunities for fun for everyone in the family. Start with a warm welcome reception at your hotel, then move on to dinner with your fellow DreamTrippers.
The next day, join your local guide and embark on a bus tour to explore St. Stephen Dripstone Cave. After a look around this fascinating spot, continue to the historic Castle of Diosgyor — which doubled as an armed fortress during the Ottoman Empire. Return to the hotel in the early afternoon and traverse Lillafured at your leisure. Or, if you desire, you can head to the hotel’s wellness center to revitalize. End your evening with a decadent 3-course dinner, complete with 2 glasses of wine.
What we love:
• Istvan Cave, or St. Stephen Dripstone Cave, is a dripstone cave originally formed in the Triassic period and features beautiful stalagmites and stalactites.
• The original Castle of Diosgyor is believed to have been destroyed in the 12th century, rebuilt in the early 13th century and extensively restored from 1953 to 2014.
• Relax or rejuvenate any way you like — you’ll enjoy complimentary access to the hotel’s fitness and wellness facilities throughout your stay.
Your DreamTrip includes 3 days and 2 nights in Lillafured, Hungary, as well as:
• Guided tour of St. Stephen Dripstone Cave and Castle of Diosgyor; includes bus transportation and English- and Hungarian-speaking tour guide. See Additional Information for further details.
• Complimentary entrance to the hotel’s wellness center and fitness room.
• Welcome reception with 1 complimentary glass of sparkling wine per person.
• 2 breakfasts and 2 dinners.
• City and tourist taxes.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airports to the hotel are Debrecen International Airport (DEB), approximately 84 miles (135 kilometers) away and Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport (BUD), approximately 140 miles (226 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Please note: Airport transfers are not included in this trip. Make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport and your hotel.
The recently refurbished Hunguest Hotel Palota is a comfortable respite in Lillafured, Hungary. Guests enjoy the relaxing scenery of Szinva stream and Lake Hamori, as well as abundant on-site amenities and staff service. Unwind and rejuvenate in the serenity of Hunguest Hotel Palota.
• 2 restaurants and 2 bars.
• Wellness center featuring plunge pools, Finnish sauna, Jacuzzi and more. See Additional Information for details.
• Fitness center.
• Billiards, bowling alley and children’s play area.
• Complimentary parking
Superior Double Room accommodations with:
• 1 double or 2 twin beds. Extra bed (folding bed) available for children ages 11 years and younger.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Bathrobe and wellness towel to use during your stay.
• Bathroom amenities.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Complimentary 24-hour Wi-Fi in your room and in the hotel lobby area.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Check-out: 10 a.m.
Hunguest Hotel Palota
Erzsebet setany 1
Lillafured 3517, Hungary
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.